Sunday, February 1, 2015

Week 5 Vertical Jump Tests -- Progress!

To start my 5th week of my journey to dunk again at age 38,  I recorded a few vertical jump tests in my basement. (I warmed up first with some running on the treadmill -- hence the sweat)

As a reminder, here was a clip of some jump tests in my basement from Week 2 (could touch fingertips to 10'3" ceiling with running jump):



A couple of firsts today... exciting to see some progress at the end of month one.

1) My first time touching the 10'3" ceiling from a standing start:


Based on this, I'm going to update my standing vertical to 10'3", which equals a 26" standing vertical with my 8'1" standing reach! (view the "Tracking My Progress" Page for details)


2) My first time touching 2 hands to the 10'3" ceiling:



No comments:

Post a Comment