Tuesday, February 10, 2015

WEEK 6: some dunk attempt video clips, including 1 "almost dunk"

Tonight was the opposite of last week. Instead of having tons of energy after my weekly basketball game (which, we lost AGAIN, by the way), I was completely worn out and started to get cramps and other leg issues - likely from over-working my legs.

However, since I had my phone there with a camera this time, I still tried in a few dunk attempts.

Here are 3 videos:

1) 4 Dunks Attempts - the 4th one off a bounce almost went down:


2) Another Dunk Attempt that actually went down, but not cleanly:


3) Another dunk attempt - getting stuffed by the rim (this is how I felt on most of my attempts):



Clip #2 shows that even with some hurting legs, I'm still pretty close to my goal!

I'm only in Week 6, and I've only lost about 5-6 lbs of my 20 lb goal, so the journey continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment