Monday, January 19, 2015

Week 3!

Alright... into Week 3 of my 2015 quest to dunk again at age 38.

On the bathroom scale this morning, I had gained a bit from last week (mainly because I had an amazing all-you-can-eat dinner on Friday night)... I'm sitting at an even 222 lbs, which is still over 4 lbs below where I started. However, taking a bit of a step backwards forces me to focus more and keep my diet & exercise routines on track.

Tonight I have a weekly basketball game, so I will do some more Vertical Jump tests to see how I'm progressing towards my goal.

For inspiration, I happened to find this site:
flysohigh12s (Malte) Vertical Jump Training

This is a 5'7" white dude! (8" shorter than me)

Now, I have no idea if the basket is actually 10ft, but I was still impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment